Who Can Benefit?
Is Ayahuasca for You?
My Ayahuasca Ceremonies are suitable for anyone who feels they want to move on in their personal growth and consciousness. It is for those who would like to explore their inner strength and need answers to questions they can not find the solution to in their day to day life.
You can benefit from an ayahuasca session if you:
Self-Discovery and Transformation
How To Expand and Change Your Mind?
Ayahuasca, and psilocybin demonstrates incredible benefits for people without diagnosed mental health disorders.
- Increase in sense of well-being. Four weeks after a retreat, participants reported an enormous 10% lasting increase.
- Increased positive mood, better sleep, decreased rumination on negativity and improved concentration.
- Healthier lifestyle habits including nutrition and exercise.
- Greater connectedness to themselves, others, and the surrounding world.
- Reduced levels of stress and rumination.
Ayahuasca and psilocibine can change your brain by boosting neuroplasticity. Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity or neural plasticity, refers to your brain’s ability to change continuously throughout your life.
Each psychedelic experience is different, but people commonly report similar effects:
- Extreme feelings of harmony, beauty, love, and bliss
- Profound transpersonal/mystical experiences
- Feeling of unity with people and nature
- Intense and sometimes challenging visions
- The reliving of (and subsequently dealing with) childhood memories
- Personal realizations and breakthroughs
The transformation process
Transformation is not a quick fix, but a long process that should not be taken lightly. The dosing session does not take place in isolation but is flanked by psychological preparation and integration, enabling you to reap all of its benefits.
Before the session
It starts with educating yourself and deciding whether it is the right moment for you to take part in the experience. We will also have a 30-minute session exploration call. If both you and I can conclude that it is the right time, we continue with the preparation. This is necessary to help you get the most out of the experience. If it is not the right time for you just yet, we will work together on an action plan to prepare yourself.
Finally comes the integration part. This is where you learn how to make sense of your experience and integrate the incredible wealth of information, ideas, emotions, and new perspectives that were bestowed upon you.
Integration is arguably the most important factor in what gives the whole experience lasting therapeutic and personal growth value, rather than it being a mere ecstatic adventure that quickly fades away into memory. Besides the experience itself, both preparation and integration are critical and necessary components to get the most out of your transformation Experience.
Practise breath work, integrating art and also write down your experience. The insights will come and it just takes time to integrate the teachings in your daily life.