Terms and ConditionsAyahuascaMarbella perform the agreements to the best of its knowledge and ability and the requirements of proper performance. The offers and prices are always subject to change. The continuation of meetings always depends on the number of registrations.
Program registrationRegistration for a program, session or workshop or training can be done in writing via the website or by e-mail. By registering, the agreement is with these general terms and conditions and has taken note of our privacy statement. For selected programs there is an intake to jointly determine whether the program suits the participant. The outcome is always decided by AyahuascaMarbella.
- Cancellation is possible up to six weeks before the start free of charge, you will receive a refund of the amount paid, less €50 administration costs.
- Up to four weeks before the start, 20% of the invoice amount will be charged.
- In case of cancellation within four to two weeks, the participant is obliged to pay 50% of the invoice amount
- In case of cancellation from two weeks, 100% will be charged.
- If canceled after the start of the program, 100% will be charged.
- The reason for cancellation is irrelevant.
- Cancellation must be confirmed in writing (by email).
- Replacement by another participant in the event of cancellation is possible, in consultation with AyahuascaMarbella
- If AyahuascaMarbella cancels, the entire amount will be refunded during activities.
- If you can produce a positive Covid-19 test result from your doctor, you will be able to use your paid money for another date in the future (no more than 12 months after the original appointment)
- The participant is responsible for physical and/or mental fitness when a program is followed at AyahuascaMarbella
- AyahuascaMarbella is never liable for the direct or indirect consequences of the lack of such suitability.
- AyahuascaMarbella is not liable for damages incurred as a result of participation in a program.
- AyahuascaMarbella accepts no liability for loss of participant’s personal property during the program.
- The participant agrees to truthfully fill out and sign a health declaration when participating in an ayahuasca session with AyahuascaMarbella
- Both parties are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all information separated from each other in the context of their agreement.
- All personal data is used by AyahuascaMarbellat for its own use and will not be passed on to third parties.